Upgrade your browser version today!
Take a look at what we have are doing
1.The logo and contents of this site are under the copyright of GATECivil.com and under the sole property of ‘DRD Educational & Consultancy Private Limited.’ and cannot be copied, used or reproduced for any purpose, commercial or otherwise, without the explicit permission of DRD Educational & Consultancy Private Limited.
2. No concept or test materials from this site may be copied, shared, exchanged, sold or given for any other purpose to any individual/s or organization/s without the prior permission of GATECivil.com.
3. GATECivil.com shall only take the responsibility for the accuracy or correctness of data provided by the institution itself in various concept materials or tests.
4. GATECivil.com shall not take any responsibility for any Cheques, DDs, NEFT, etc., lost in transit. We do not take the responsibility of any cash payment. Please send a scan copy of the payment documents like, DDs / Cheques / NEFTs through email.
5.We are responsible to the extent of commitments made in our various deeds, documents and web portals of our institution only.
6.GATECivil.com is a preparatory firm providing various preparatory modules for GATE examination in Civil Engineering. The terms and conditions set forth hereinafter are applicable to all visitors/subscribers to the site and all registered/enrolled users of the services. The site is branded under the name of GATECivil.com.
7. GATECivil.com Site is designed, updated and maintained by DRD Educational & Consultancy Private Limited. and the name, the design and the model are exclusively the properties of DRD Educational & Consultancy Private Limited. and to make any copy and / or reproduction in any form and/or unauthorized access to any data forming part of the site will amount to infringement of copyright laws and international treaty provisions.
8. Information provided on this site is on “as is” basis and/or as collected from various sources, which can be shared with enrolled students / subscribers on request.
9. DRD Educational & Consultancy Private Limited. reserves the right to modify, add, delete and/or change the contents and classification and presentation of the information / content at any time as it may think fit on its absolute discretion find to be expedient and without giving any notice. It is the user’s responsibility to refer to the terms and/or any change or addition to the same while accessing the site.
10. Provision is made to enlist subscribers to the site and all such subscribers are bound by the general terms & conditions mentioned hereinbefore and by the subscription agreement set forth hereinafter and special terms contracted therein.
11. The Site accepts advertising material sent by third parties for display. Advertisers are responsible for ensuring that the material submitted by them complies with national and international law. The Site at its absolute discretion reserves the right to change, suspend or omit any advertisement without any prior notice.
12. The use of GATECivil.com Test Centre service is subject to the Terms and Conditions mentioned hereunder. By subscribing to our services / products / programmes, you are agreeing to use the Service including subscription of testing modules/ classroom coaching/ study material, subscription period, syllabus, announcements of exam dates, newsgroup, discussion forums, mailing list, and transaction with these terms and conditions under all applicable laws and regulations.
13. The subscription service is the academic year specific relevant to the time of enrolment. Thereafter, GATECivil.com’s subscription service will not be available to you.
14. Gateway will provide services only after realization of payment.
15. The violation of the terms & conditions will result in cancellation of services.
16.We acknowledge your right to use the Services only for your personal purpose. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account as you are provided a unique user id. You shall be fully responsible for use of your account, including any unauthorized use of your account by any third-party.
17. You agree to immediately notify DRD Educational & Consultancy Private Limited. for any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security by third party and ensure sign out while exit from your account at the end of each session.
18. In consideration for using GATECivil.com subscription or enrolment services, you agree to provide us current, complete, and accurate registration information as prompted to do so by GATECivil.com to maintain and update your records.
19. Subscribers may from their own account be able to access the database recording their performance etc. including their performance analysis provided by way of statistical graphs and diagrams/ test analysis / reports of the pending tests / subscription details.
20. The test result sheets posted by you to us will be checked, scanned and uploaded on the site in subscribers ‘My account’. The answer sheet sent to GATECivil.com Test Centre will become its property. The information on the same may be used in any way by DRD Educational & Consultancy Private Limited.
21.Copyright of the content lies with GATECivil.com. You may download, view and print content from the site for lawful purposes only. Permission for the commercial use of any content available on the GATECivil.com or in the Correspondence Courses or Test Series material may be obtained from the GATECivil.com.
22.DRD Educational & Consultancy Private Limited. holds all other intellectual property rights pertaining to the content in Correspondence, Test series and the database available on this site. All work on the site is protected from infringement by local and international legislation and treaties. The courseware contained within this site is licensed, thus under no circumstance the subscriber is granted permission to produce more than a single hard copy of each testing module. You must not reprint/ duplicate the modules contained within.
23.We try to provide maximum information at the website about our services and products. However, users are advised to find out more about our services and products before they enrol. Fees once paid will not be refundable under any circumstances.
24.A subscriber to this service from outside India will not get the welcome kit from DRD Educational & Consultancy Private Limited at free of cost. The postage charges, import duties, if applicable are agreed to be fully borne by him.
25.The Agreement shall be governed by the Laws of India. The Courts of law at Kolkata shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes arising under this agreement.
26.These Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes and replaces all prior or contemporaneous understandings or agreements, written or oral, regarding such subject matter.
27.We reserve the right to add to or change/modify the terms of this Agreement. Changes could be made by us after the first posting to the Site and you will be deemed to have accepted any change if you continue to access the Site or enrol for any of our services after that time. This Site reserves the right to modify, suspend/cancel, or discontinue any or all channels, or service(s) at any time without notice , make modifications and alterations in any or all of the content , products and services contained on the site without prior notice.
28.We reserve the right to use Subscriber’s Information and details for our online and offline promotions.